City Impact ordinarily does not prohibit links to its website, provided that any such link does not improperly connote an endorsement by or affiliation with City Impact, or otherwise adversely impact City Impact, and pursuant to the terms below.
By linking to any page on City Impact’s website, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth below:
- Links may be text-based using the words: "City Impact" or "cityimpact.org".
- You may use the City Impact logo (a ripple) as a link. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a high-resolution version of our logo. By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as set forth herein, all rights to City Impact, the content appearing on and the design of the City Impact belong to City Impact.
- You must not misrepresent your relationship with City Impact or present false or misleading impressions about City Impact. No links to City Impact’s website may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that City Impact approves or endorses you, your website or your goods and services.
- City Impact shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website or social media page. You agree to indemnify and defend City Impact against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- City Impact may at any time, in its sole discretion, without cause, terminate the license granted herein to use the Licensed Marks and your right to link to any pages on the City Impact website. In such event upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to City Impact.
City Impact reserves the right to change this linking policy at any time.
Last update: January 2011